Monday 7 November 2011

Study Space

When I have a place of my own outside of uni, I want an office for myself where I can work on my stories whether they are creative or journalistic. I want a place that has the right amount of vintage feel combined with a modern look. I think that this room in my flat, apartment or house will be the one that I spend the most time on and that may mean, starting now.






I love the idea of having the desk by the window because that would give natural light which is the best for writing. But, that means that I would have to have the perfect view because I don't want to look out of the window to a horrible view.
Plus, lots of bookcases is a must for me as I am a writer and avid reader.

I have a while to design the perfect study, but this is the start.

faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment