Tuesday 24 January 2012

What I Bought Today






Again, this whatiboughttoday post is late. Vez and I went to Westfields last Thursday evening. I didn't expect to buy anything because I didn't really want to. But, I saw this black dress in the sale at H&M and thought, 'I'll just try it on'. Needless to say, I ended up buying it. With the little aqua top from Republic, I fell in love immediately and bought! It is the perfect summer holiday top which I have been thinking a lot about lately: SUMMER! I cannot wait for the sun to rise earlier and set later! It is my favourite time of year. I'm going to Portugal with family in July, and I'm planning a girls holiday to Tenerife with my cousin! Hopefully many more holiday plans will come alight so I can have the best summer before heading off to Spain for my third year of uni. That sounds weird! Third year?

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment