Sunday 1 January 2012

Hola 2012!

New Year, New Beginning.
That is the saying which is on everybody's lips.
For me personally, 2011 wasn't a bad year, but for people I know, and my home community, it was an awful year full of loss. Nine teenagers from the Wirral died in 2011. Hopefully 2012 is the start of something better and may the lives of teenagers be true and happy and neverending this year!

Last year, I started my second year of Roehampton uni, started a job that I love, became editor of the MyUniRoehampton page for HerUni.com. I went on a great girls holiday with my family in March, had a load of laughs with my family and friends and had an amazing time with my boyfriend. There were many more memories but I can't write everything down.

For 2012, I hope to travel around Europe! That is one of my resolutions/hopes for 2012. I will be living in Spain as of September for my third year of university. I'm scared, excited, nervous, thinking of the tan and dreading missing my friends and family. To be honest, I think that the three months I'm there before Christmas will fly by if this past year and a half of uni is anything to go by.
So, Spain will be on the list of places to go, and it will be ticked off.
Other places I want to go are in this post about travel. I will be going to Portugal in the summer with family. Also, I hope to go to Tenerife again with my cousin, and perhaps somewhere for a long weekend with my girls. These are the plans so far for travel/summer 2012. I will be updating these plans all the time.



Resolutions for 2012

1. Take my rollerblades out of the box. Since my mum bought me rollerblades in the summer (which I really really wanted), I've used them once for about ten minutes. They need to be put on and I need to skate around Richmond Park/the deer can chase me to make me go faster.
2. Update Senorita Glamourista. I mean with its layout, style, everything. I wanted this blog to be an online diary for my inspiration and it has become so much more than that. Through having this blog, I have contacted the blog and fashion world which is a kickstart in my career.
3. Send my novel to agents. Yes, I have written a novel. It's around 115,000 words. I love it, of course I do but I want other people to love it also and with 3 years spent on just one book, it should be out there.
4. Be better at Spanish! I'm studying a Spanish degree, and I'm going to Spain in September so I need to be better than I am now!
And finally, I am going to state the obvious resolutions that many other people will think of, or at least on the same wavelength. These resolutions are tattooed into my skin, one of which is nearly two years old:
Mantenga la fe y viva sin lamentos
Live Love Laugh
Have Strength

And finally, some inspiration for 2012.









Wishing all the best for 2012!

faye xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment