Thursday 5 April 2012

What HerUni Has Done For Me

A few weeks ago, I went to North London to see a wide range of Denby products: beautiful pottery that has been handmade, handpotted, handpainted, you name it.
Through HerUni, I have met so many interesting people in journalism, design, PR, you name it! It has truly been a fabulous journey, and I am loving every part of it!

A preview of my article:


You can read the full article here.

I also received a great goodybag that I'll try and post at the end of the month (I left it in London!)

The week after the Evening with Denby, I was invited to Middlesex University for a fantastic fashion show! I need to write an article for that on the HerUni web page. That will be up by the end of next week, as will the second half of Wedding Wear.

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment