Sunday 1 April 2012

New Month

Lately, I've been lacking in posts. March was such a busy and stressful month! I had so many assignments due in, and I had events for HerUni that I want to share with you but can't as I have to write them up for the site first! I've also been writing for Pillow Magazine aswell.
Right now, I am at home, up North. I'll be here for three weeks and cannot wait to see everybody! I've even got a family wedding at the end of the month which is very exciting!


Another piece of exciting news is that I will (hopefully) be getting a new tattoo this week! I'm going to keep it under wraps for now as I don't know exactly when. I'm really excited though!

I want to post quite a bit this month to make up for last.
Hope I do!

Heres some inspiration for April...









Enjoy April!

faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment