Thursday 16 February 2012

Ink up!



Just a quick post.
These are the tattoos that I want to get done next. I don't want to get them done any time soon because I want to wait until after my year in Murcia.
The first image is taken from 5inchandup. It is her sisters tattoo. It represents the circle of life, and life carrying on over and over which is something that I would gladly have inked on me. The only problem is, although I have long hair, I'm not sure whether I'd be comfortable getting it done on the back of my neck. It's a mother thing as well as a wedding day thing (yes, I am thinking ahead) and I just don't know whether I'd want it done there. The only other place I would think of it going is on my wrist but I do not want any tattoos on my arms or legs.
The one below is one that I have wanted for quite a while now and if you've read this blog, you'll know where and when and why etc. For those who don't know, I wouldn't be getting it done on my spine for reasons 1) it would kill way too much and I don't fancy going through that type of pain (saying that I want it dont on my ribs) and 2) I have a tattoo down the side of my back; it would look far too crowded for my liking.

The blog was looking a bit bare lately so I thought a nice quick post would do it justice. I've been writing an essay about Victorian femininity for the past 3-4 hours and I' have 1000 words to go. I'm officially giving up for the night even though I want to do another draft after this one by Friday. Yes, that is a short amount of time but I don't want the stress of an essay hanging over my head when I return up North.

Much love at 02:38am!

faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment