Sunday 16 September 2012

What I've Bought So Far... In Spain!

As you all know from my last blog post/Facebook/Twitter, I am loving life in Murcia, Spain at the moment!
I have been here for two weeks now, and it's a weird feeling: I feel like I've been here forever, but I also feel like it's been ages since I saw my Mum & Dad in person (who left last Friday) too, and yet it feels like time is going so slow & fast at the same time. It's weird.
 
Anyway, to the point of this post, I have been shopping this week! I couldn't not treat myself to a few buys from my favourite Spanish store, Mango! One of items, the skirt, is to wear on Christmas Day. Yes, I'm already planning that far ahead! I've already bought my Mum's presents! I would post them on here but it could get back to her, even though she doesn't have blogger/Facebook or whatever. I'm really excited for Christmas this year! Usually, I'm the Scrooge of Xmas until the Coke advert comes on, but I'm really excited! Have already been counting down the days/weeks like a child.
 
I keep going off in a tangent, so here are my buys so far...
 



 
1. Belly bars: La Fería.
2. Spanish pants: La Fería.
3. Top: Mango.
4. Skirt: Mango.
 
I'll be sharing more clothes/accessories I buy for myself when I buy them.
 
Yesterday, I went to Alicante for a bit of sightseeing and a day at the beach. It was the best day of Spain so far! I'll post some pics either later or tomorrow.
 
faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment