Thursday 5 May 2011

Coming Up in May!

I thought that for this month I would do a little contents post of what to expect due to the fact that I had a lot of ideas for last month but no camera to take the pictures to illustrate each post. 
The camera is not yet fixed. 
I'm getting on it asap! 

So, (hopefully) coming up this month:

Fashion
Neon
Denim
Ball/Prom dresses

Style
Tattoos
Bracelets
Rings

Beauty
Hairstyle how to: Fishtail 

Life
Pandora
Curvy Girls
Food Swap
Saturday 8th May - Party time! 

Film
Thor
Pirates of the Caribbean

Music
Alexis Jordin @ Liverpool
J.Lo's Comeback

TV
Vampire Diaries
TOWIE

Books
Vampire Diaries









PLUS other daily life inspirations of Señorita Glamourista!

Granted most of these will be posted after I've done my exams (and completed my First Year of Uni!) on the 17th May. However do expect a rant about revision!

Much love!
faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment