Friday 26 August 2011

Post Presents

Everybody loves getting mail aka "post presents", especially presents from amazon. Back in April I pre-ordered the Vampire Diaries Season 2 and this week, it arrived! I've already watched the entire season. It took me about two days because I am that addicted! If you read my old blog, you would know that there are quite a few Vampire Diaries Season One posts. My next post will be the Vampire Diaries Season 2 update and how much I love Damon Salvitore and how there is a sneaky kiss between him and Elena!
Also this week, I had to order my books for uni. This year I'm studying Victorian Literature and Children's Lit. There are a lot of books on the reading list.
I ordered all of my Victorian books and one Children's as I'm supposed to read that before my very first lecture of the year! I'm going to try and ready it. Hopefully I will.








These are my post presents.
You can probably guess which one I was most excited about!

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment