Saturday 22 December 2012

Party Dresses

Season of the party dresses is already in full swing, and this year there are a load of different styles to choose from. Granted, some of the styles from Topshop are not my thing (I know. Shock horror!), I went shopping there and saw some nice things. That will come in another post.
 
All from Topshop.
 
I have found all these online that I really love in one way or another. I wouldn't wear some of them but only because they would definitely not suit my body shape. You'd have to really brave the cold against your stomach in that mint green number! And, the red and gold dresses are definitely for those girls who are the stars of the show!
 
In life news, I have been ill all week, but I am on the mend just in time for Christmas! I was supposed to go out tonight with my friends but obviously now that can't happen. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to Spoons tomorrow with some friends for a good ole' catch up! Then, again on Monday for a catch up with more friends, and then it's Christmas Day!
 
I did my Christmas wrapping yesterday which was really fun. I love wrapping presents!
 
I've started thinking about my birthday and summer plans too. I know that it is a very long way off, but I'm really excited!
 


2 comments:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.
    Wedding Dresses Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Alice Bridal

    ReplyDelete