Monday 3 December 2012

Welcome to the Festive Season

I can't believe that it's December already! This year has gone so quick, and these three months in Spain have too. December is the month of giving, Christmas, time with friends and family, eating and drinking loads, hoping to not get fat etc. Also, it is party season! But, that is a whole different SG post.
 

I, personally, have been waiting for December to come around since September, so now that it is here, I can safely say that I am very happy.
 
Also, because of my flight change to a later time, I was able to change my flights for free. So, I am now flying home on the 13th December (next Thursday/10 days!) which of course, I am so excited about.
 
This time of year, I always start writing my story/books again which I have started already. I finished the first draft of book one over a year ago. I've started both two and three now, just writing here and there. I have big plans for this series and hope to continue writing over the month.
 
At the moment, I am also going through a tattoo phase, where I want loads more and I spend hours on Pinterest looking at different tats. I'm trying to force myself to wait until next September though, after I've been in Spain because the climate here has made my latest really dry.
 
Happy December!
Welcome to the Festive Season!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment