Wednesday 26 October 2011

Stresshead; Hollyoaks; HerUni News


This is the way I am looking at my laptop except my hair is scraped back and I just generally don't look like that.  I have so much work due for next week that I want to curl up in a ball and shove it to the back of my mind. Currently, I'm writing a Children's Literature essay about Treasure Island and Robina Crusoe which don't get me wrong is really interesting to read. I've done my essay plan and I'm following it but after every sentence I just give up and procrastinate for five minutes more which is not going to get me anywhere! I aim to finish this essay tonight which will be a struggle. Even if I work to the early hours of tomorrow morning, I am FINISHING this essay!

I'm taking a break in an hour to watch Hollyoaks! I am too excited about this Silas storyline! I literally cannot wait until it all comes out which I think will be around Christmas time as that is when he first arrived. Can you believe that? I found this fab pic in time for Halloween; it was posted on the Hollyoaks website.



In other news, I have a meeting at the HerUni headquarters on Friday. I'm not going to say why incase it all goes terribly wrong. I am so excited though! I cannot wait to get dressed up in my heels and be fashionably smart for one weekday. Plus, it will be quite a busy day, which I love when it concerns travelling around London. I have the meeting at 11.30am in NW London, a lecture at 2pm and then work and 9.45pm for Halloween Bop. We bar staff are also getting dressed up. I can't wait!

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment