Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Wishlist


1. Dress: Topshop
2. Faux leather skirt: Topshop
3. Jumper: Storm Liverpool
4. Glamour Subscription
5. Glitter Shoes: Schuh
6. Belly Bar: River Island
7. Shoe Boot: New Look
8. Shoe Boot: New Look
9. Rihanna CD/Tickets

There is my Xmas wishlist! I would love to have all of them but my favourites have to be the glitter shoe, the dress, and the Rihanna tickets! The glitter shoes have been on my wishlist for a long time now, and I am still no closer to buying them. They are £65! I suppose I could use part of my student loan for them or my next paycheck. That would be more sufficient!

Today was a busy day in the world of Faye. I wrote a blog this morning about wardrobes and the ones that I want (and will have) in the future. At 2.30pm, I was sitting in the cinema with my cousins waiting for Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked to appear on our screens. It was a little bit cheesy and had a dose of 'cringe' factor in it, but other than that it was a great kids film! After that, mum and I went over to town to do the last bit of Xmas shopping! I bought my dad's present as well as my cousin, and godmothers. Mum bought me some Xmas presents too! Very exciting! Mainly my outfit for Christmas Day which was partly in the sale. There will be more about presents and Christmas outfits after Xmas, so look out for those! After we got back from Liverpool, Mum, Dad and I went to the indian up the road. It was fabulous as always (a lot better than the one in Roey)! Got in at ten to ten. Long afternoon/evening! Need to wrap the remainder of my presents tomorrow before meeting up with the girls, and then going to town tomorrow night! Exciting! It has been a long seven weeks!

faye xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am almost certain that Nicki is after the exact same glitter shoes for herself from Schuh! I am forced to stare at them through the window but I have never taken the hint. Hope your well Faye!

    ReplyDelete