Thursday 21 June 2012

Perfect Day


In all honesty, lately I've been a little bit bored since coming home. I don't have a summer job, most of my friends are still at university, and I get bored easily as it is.

Today, however, was different. I got out of the house and went to Chester with Mum. I love going shopping in Liverpool, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it is nice to have a change. There are old little boutiques in Chester with clothes that I wouldn't normally go for, but have done. It was a lovely day, the perfect day. Me and Mum had girly time in the shops which I loved! (Always get my mum's opinion on everything that I buy! She's brutally honest which is what I need.) I bought quite a few bits which will be up soon (hopefully!). I haven't done a what I bought today post in a while and believe me, I've spent hundreds on clothes since my last post. Mum also bought me a diary, and two notebooks from Paperchase for Spain. I want to create a mini scrapbook/diary of my time over there so I can look back on it, and say, 'Yeah, I did go to uni in Spain for a year, and it was hard but so worth it!' I probably won't be saying that in a couple of months when I've been inundated with moutains of work and I'm trying to have a social life too! Stress.com. I'll be keeping you all updated on this too.

I went for dinner this evening too with a special friend. We had a great time in our local indian. A four course meal for £8.95... Bargain!

Also today, I had to choose more options for my accomodation in Murcia as the other one didn't work out. It was fun looking through all the different options with Mum this morning. We've sent five off to the people who run Vimur. Fingers crossed I get my top one! And, hopefully everything crossed, I might be going on a girls holiday with some friends! Really wanted a girls hol this year. I'm going to London next week, Portugal in three weeks, and V Festival so maybe I'm being greedy. I still want to go though.

I've started writing again! I'm working on a project this summer that I hope to get finished in the next month or two. More on that at a later date.

So, this post has been a bit of a rambling entry of an online diary. I'll post what I bought today up very soon!

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment