Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday Scrapbooking

Today has been a day of relaxing and stuffing my face with crisps and Lindt Lindor as well as reading The Pirate's Daughter and doing more fashion scrapbooking. Ideally, I want to have cut up all my Glamour & ELLE magazines as well as put my favourite pictures and those that inspire me all together. That is unlikely with the amount of plans I have during summer!






Obviously, there are still gaps in some of the early pages. It depends on what I've cut up at that time. To be honest, when I've filled the majority of all the pages, I'll go back to the beginning of the scrapbook to try and fill the gaps. It's just a little hobby that I've picked up. It's quite good to keep everything that inspires me in one place.

As for the rest of my Sunday, I'll be watching the England/Italy match with my Mum and Dad, reading more of The Pirate's Daughter (it's a really good book!) and writing.

That is why Sunday is the Day of Rest, and it's the best day for doing the things you love.

Happy Sunday!

faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment