Friday 6 July 2012

Under The Sea

Today I found one of my articles for The 405 that I wrote last month. It was a Summer trend post about the fashion inspired from under the sea. My favourite colours are green and blue anyway, so there's reason one for me loving the trend, and I love anything to do with summer. The sea reminds me of summer. There's reason two.

My article for The 405:



I wish I was by the sea right now. I will be in less than a week! I'll be in Portugal with my family, and I cannot wait to get away from rainy England! I need to get a lot of stuff done with regards to writing. I've written three more articles for The 405 today, and I'm writing a film review for Freedom Spark. Journalism is on the up for me at the moment, although I am a tad bored especially in this weather!
Also, finally my room is sorted for Spain! I've got quite a spacious one thank God! Also, this week I've read the 50 Shades trilogy. I read the three books in four days. Safe to say, I was addicted.


The sea trend also reminds me of The Little Mermaid and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment