Tuesday 31 July 2012

Writing Stuff

Before I went on holiday to Portugal, I set myself a massive task of completing fourteen articles in the space of two days. These were for HerUni, Pillow Magazine, Freedom Spark & The 405.

I felt like a proper freelancer under pressure the days before my holiday, and I'm glad I did it so that I enjoyed my holiday that much more! I love writing as you all know, and that experience that I set myself made me realise that writing will be my career, and if it's not, I have no idea what I will do with my life!







A sneak peek of my HerUni writers page... more of which you can find here.



I wrote six or seven articles days before I went to Portugal for HerUni. I need to think of more ideas for more articles!




For Freedom Spark, the gig came around because I know the lovely editor Katie through working in the University café last year. I follow her on Twitter and saw that she wanted some new writers to review films for her site. I reviewed Snow White & The Huntsman as well as the beautifully made Moonrise Kingdom.


And, lastly (for now), The 405. I wrote this article a while back about the Olympics. I had this idea for an article for months, and told my editor the idea when I first started writing for The 405. You can read the full article here.


So, that is it for Writing Stuff for now. I have done quite a lot of writing this month (in a week or so) and should find time to do more in August. I have a lot going on in August which will come in a post tomorrow (hopefully!)

faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment