Wednesday 8 August 2012

Chilling With Friends

The next few weekends before I go to Spain are fully booked up seeing my friends and family. I will have a lot of photos and memories for when I get on that plane to leave for ten months!

This weekend, we are having an early birthday party/gathering for my friend Charlie because some of us are at V Festival next weekend (ahh, excitement). So, I thought that I would do a bit of a what to wear kinda post for chilled outdoor events such as BBQ's or picnics or walks in the park etc.





In all honesty, I won't be buying a new outfit for this weekend so I'll have to rummage through my clothes for a summer BBQ outfit, but I can take inspiration from these High Street outfits.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you do!

I say that now but hopefully I will post again before the weekend.

faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment