Friday 10 August 2012

Emerald.

For once, I'm going to do an outfit post. I don't have multiple pictures of this outfit like the majority of bloggers because this is a last minute lightbulb flash of an idea.

I went over to Liverpool last night with some friends and family. As it was student night and nobody else wore heels, I didn't want to wear heels. Then came the agony of what to wear to town without looking too casual with the lack of flats. Mum saved the day and found this skirt in my wardrobe that I had momentarily forgotton about.


I found the skirt in River Island's winter sales earlier this year in Kingston. It is a size 12 but fits nicely around the waist. It's a bit loose so I can move around in it. It is definitely going in my suitcase and off to Spain with me in a few weeks time! The bralet is also from River Island. I love the bows on the back which you obviously can't see here but they're really cute. Shoes are from New Look that I also bought months ago. The belt is off a different River Island skirt as I couldn't find this skirt's belt. Bangles are probably from Primark, and I think the ring is too!

I can't believe how long my hair is now! I'm unsure what to do about it. I definitely want to keep the length but I don't know whether I should have some layers cut into it, especially as I'll be living in Spain where my hair is going to stick to me all the time. I could just get it all cut off but I would never do that in a million years!

Today I spent the day watching Jenna Marbles videos, putting last nights pictures on Facebook, reading and sleeping. It was a relaxing day!

For the rest of the weekend, I'm taking my little cousin to Build-a-Bear for her belated birthday present. Then, I'm off to a BBQ tomorrow afternoon which will end up as a party tomorrow evening. Sunday I will spend the majority of the day relaxing, but I also want to do some writing for some websites. I really need to catch up on my writing! I haven't written much since I got back from Portugal three weeks ago.

Happy Summery Weekend!

faye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment