Wednesday 9 January 2013

January Inspiration

I nearly forgot to write an inspiration post for this month until I realised the other day that I hadn't done one.
 
January is full of hopes, but also blues. It is after Christmas and everything has to go back to normal unfortunately. However, as this is the year that I am being mega positive and trying not to be negative, these are the good things that are inspiring me this January.
 

(L-R) It is a brand new year; what I am wishing for this year; pretty piercings; staying free to be my own person; long hair with short shorts... and tights; GOING TO LONDON; January flowers; keeping a diary - this one pictured is actually one kept by a first world war soldier; wearing pretty things despite the cold; having my life on my own turf, in my own time; creating my new tattoo; black and white swan mixed in fashion.
 
I had to get up early this morning and I'm glad I had to go out. It makes me feel like I haven't lost my day like I normally do when I'm in bed. I think I might give Martinez a visit and have some tortilla.
 
I need to do a load of boring stuff today aka revise, do laundry, buy food etc.
 
London Countdown: 15 days until I fly!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment