Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year, New Start.

Happy New Year. All the best for 2013.
 
Here's to a new year to try and have a new start and make a load of new resolutions that 40% or 90% (I forget which) of us give up on within the next two weeks. I have a few resolutions or aims for the year that I hope to achieve by this time in the next 365 days. We shall see.
 
 
I'd love to do outfit posts for this blog but a) I don't have the right equipment to take a decent outfit photo and b) I throw on black leggings and a black top practically everyday so you'd probably all be bored. Maybe it will be a 2013 thing also though. Who knows.
 
Happy January.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I want to do more exercise too :) hope you had a good Christmas and new year x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete