Sunday 20 January 2013

There's A Hole In Your Ear

If you didn't know it already, I am one of those people who like tattoos and piercings. I have many of both and I will be getting more. It is an addiction.
 
In Spain, I tried buying a pack of studded earrings from one of the shops that I regularly go to but the earrings kept on falling out because the backs of them didn't fit properly. I was supposed to buy a load more from Topshop or River Island or Republic (favourites) whilst I was at home during Christmas and New Year, but I forgot. Now, I really wish I'd remembered because I've hardly got any studs here. It's a good job I'm going to London on Thursday! Very, very, very excited about that trip by the way!
 
 
I will be purchasing quite a collection this weekend, but not all of these!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment