Saturday 23 April 2011

Water for Elephants

You can't deny that the next Hollywood hit which premiers in Leicester Square on the third of May is going to be fabulous. 
Water for Elephants is not only deemed to have a great story line but has two of the most famous actors (and stars) of today. The gorgeous Oscar winning actress Reese Witherspoon plays the star in a circus as well as the wife of the circus owner and along with the Twilight star Mr Robert Pattinson, you know that there will be a beautiful love story twisted into the narrative. 

The movie is based on a best-selling novel by Sara Gruen, writer of Riding Lessons and Ape House. It seems that all her stories surround animals which is effective in the movie world. 
For me, movies with animals in are amazing! I love them! From films like Black Beauty to Free Willy to Two Brothers, I love them all! 


Now that I have learnt about the film, although I haven't seen it yet, believe me I'm desperate!, I think that one of my summer reads will definitely be this. It is everything that I want in a novel: love (unrequited of course!), animals, an actual story with hope rushing through its' veins! 

A few images from the film including posters, 






Now then, this is an amazing piece of photography! I love the way Robert Pattinson and the elephant are so comfortable around each other as well! 


A beautiful woman in a beautiful red dress! It is a known fact that red on a woman can get a man's heart racing a thousand miles, and Reese Witherspoon knows how to work it with those 1930s curls and rouge lips! 

Get the look: 







Image 1: £760 Alexander Mcqueen
Image 2: £995 Alexander Mcqueen
Image 3: £25 asos.com
Image 4: £25 asos.com
Image 5: £40 asos.com
Image 6: £50 asos.com

Team a red dress with red lipstick, a slick of black eye liner and mascara with curled hair and you are ready for the circus ladies! 

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment