Thursday 31 May 2012

Dolls Boutique

A few weeks ago, I was in work when my phone beeped off saying I had a tweet. It was from Dolls Boutique, an online fashion, accessories, homeware, and gift boutique asking for a collaboration with my blog. I was so ecstatic you would not believe! Nothing could bring my mood for the rest of the day down!
They have sent me what they want to be feautured on the blog which is the image below, and it's up to me how I want to set it out, etc. etc. You know me. It's going to be a how to wear this with that etc.

Enjoy!


(L-R) Cream, chiffon, sheer, flower blouse £20; Pastel coloured elephant necklace £12, Ivory square bangle £6, Gold topaz cocktail ring £5, Gold spiked bracelet £6.

It it were me, I'd put all the accessories together with the blouse and a pair of black leather/wet look leggings with some bright flats or military boots for the day time, and some chunky heels for the evening!

Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: Missguided.co.uk
Bag: boohoo.com

How would you wear these accessories from Dolls Boutique?
Which is your favourite?

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment