Wednesday 17 October 2012

Motivation Mood

It is coming to that time of year, after the excitement of returning to university - for me, starting a new life in Spain - when all you want it to be is the Christmas holidays, and you want it to be here now. This is exactly how I'm feeling, so much so that I am literally counting down the days until I'm back on that plane heading home. I know I shouldn't be thinking like that, but honestly, I really miss England itself, and of course all my friends and family from home and Roey. I've already started making my festive plans including a meal with my parents at the local indian, getting my hair redone (it seriously needs a new look!), a night out in Liverpool with my friends, seeing my friend and her beautiful newborn baby, and New Years. I want to actually enjoy New Years for once, and not get into arguments, or, like last year, stay completely sober.
 
Back to not wishing my life away, in the here and now, I thought I'd create a Motivation Board for various things in my life such as: getting fit, eating healthily, going to all my lectures, making the most of the moment etc.
 
 
Now, everytime I need some motivation, I'm going to look at this board and think I can do it. There is plenty to think about when looking at this board. Every little helps to getting through the next two months! Plus, there's a lot to look forward to before Christmas which helps too.
 
Get motivated and inspired!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment