Friday 12 October 2012

This Is Halloween

October is the month of freaky faces, spooky sounds, crazy costumes, and one of the best reasons to throw a party, or go on a mad night out with your friends.
I am looking forward to the end of the month, and I am throwing a Halloween party myself this year. It is my first one, and what a better place to throw it: in Spain! Then, we'll probably all go out to a club or bar somewhere.
 
As with all my recent posts, this is another inspiration post, so enjoy the pictures, and get inspired for costumes, makeup, decorations, food and drink, and much more!
 
 
 
This picture is a bit larger than normal, but I can't have it half the size because there is so much shown here.
 
I have started the Halloween countdown already (19 days!) and this is the kickstart of my Halloween preparations!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment