Wednesday 3 October 2012

October Inspiration

First of all, I want to apologise to my readers (however few or many there are of you) for not updating Señorita Glamourista as much as I should. It's no excuse as I have many free hours during the week, not always during the day, to post something on the blog!
 
Recently, classes and the general running of university has been stressful, and there have been times when I just want to escape to my comfy double bed at home, and have a good english breakfast and proper English food. I am still here, and making the most of living in Spain, where it is hot and sunny right now!
 
Back to the blog, it is a new month, which means it is inspiration time! Granted, I didn't actually create an inspiration post last month (sorry!), but here is one for this October! As you all start wrapping up in your A/W collections, I am still wearing t-shirts and shorts/dresses etc. A part of me wishes it to be colder so I can buy some new autumn staples, but that is not an option at the moment! I will freeze when it comes to Christmas time, and I will be in the not-so-sunny England.
 
 
A part of me wishes I was in England for this time. I would have loved to have gone to LFW Weekend last month. There's always next year! I'll be back living in London then too, so that will definitely be easier.
 
I promise I'll keep the blog updated more regularly this month! I might even do another post tonight after I get in from university at 8.15pm. Yes, classes run 9am until 8pm. It is crazy!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment