Thursday 1 November 2012

Dead/Tortured Queen Of Hearts

Yesterday was the highly anticipated Halloween! I loved it! My friends and I had drinks at my flat before getting in a taxi down to the local Erasmus bar where the place was fully kitted out in cobwebs, pictures of wolves, black sheets, ghost and bat impressions, and the bar staff were fully made up in skeleton makeup Spanish style! Everyone goes to the next level over here which was fab!
 
I went as the dead/tortured Queen of Hearts. I got out my red dress that I wore for a Disney fancy dress night out first year and last Halloween. I was the 'normal' Queen of Hearts, and the Devil last year. A good buy from Putney TK Maxx! I definitely get good wear out of it each year.
 

 
I would say I looked pretty freaky last night with the weird clash of white and black makeup were it gets mixed into nothing on my nose so I look like I don't have one like MJ. Oh well, that is Halloween for you! I wanted to go all out this year and I did! I've already started thinking about next year when I'll be back in my beloved Roehampton, probably working one of the nights of Halloween festivities. There's an excuse to create at least two Halloween looks for next year!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment