Saturday 3 November 2012

Knits & Maxis

Lately, around Spain, I have seen a load of knitted jumpers that I want to buy for the festive holidays in oh-so-cold England as well as a load of maxi skirts. I bought some hi-lo skirts today to be paired with knitted tights for Xmas. I have been spreading my 'style' wings and taken onboard new cuts and styles that I would never have thought about buying back home, in England. So, I am grateful to Spain for that, and it's very good chain of shops full of cheap but fabulous clothes!
 
However, for this post, I am sticking to the UK high streets, and two of my all time favourite stores, River Island & Topshop... as always for SG posts!
 

 
Undoubtedly, I will be making more jumper and maxi skirts purchases. It's a nice difference to the usual black leggings and cardigan combo that I wear practically every day during the winter. It is also a good excuse to go and shop some more!
 
I am slowly becoming the real life version of Confessions of a Shopaholic.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment