Monday 12 November 2012

Travelling Around Spain

I love to travel. Not that that is to say that I have done a lot of travelling in my life, because I haven't. I know that Spain is this fantastic opportunity that not many people have the chance to do in their lifetime, but right now I am not appreciating it, so I thought I'd start making plans to travel around to different cities. I know that at the end of June for two weeks, I want to go travelling. It'll be better when it's warmer. I'll be able to see things more clearly, and I won't have to run and duck for cover every time there's a downpour, and flooding.
 
I have created a list so far, and I am pleased to say that I have been to at least two of the cities, and live in Murcia, so all in all I've been to three cities.
 
 
1. Murcia
 

 
 
2. Granada
 
 
 
 
3. Alicante


 
  
4. Córdoba


 
 
5. Sevilla


 
 
6. Galicia



 
7. Barcelona
 

 
 
8. Madrid



 
9. Cádiz



 
10. Bilbao



 
11. Santiago


 
 
12. Málaga


 
 
13. Marbella



 
14. Valencia


 
 
15. Léon



 
16. Salamanca

 
 
 
I will definitely find more cities to explore, but right now this is the list, and by the end of the year, I will have been all over Spain. I'll just have to save a lot of money, especially since I'm planning two holidays for Summer. There is so much I want to do in 2013, starting with travelling Spain. I need to find a job... ASAP.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment