Friday 2 November 2012

November Inspiration

The great thing about November is that I can say "I go home next month!"
I am far too happy about saying that which trumps the rest of the negative feeling about Spain because home is getting closer, and I am getting through being here.
Plus, I have my friend visiting on Thursday for a long weekend, and my parents are coming at the end of the month on the 25th! So, it is not long at all until I can get my dosage of home sweet home which is very much needed!
 
Time for some monthly inspiration! It is not quite Christmas inspiration just yet as I want to keep that for December, but I am getting in the Christmas spirit early this year! I've been in the Christmas spirit since September to be honest. I've already started making plans for the festive season, and it will definitely be a good one!
 
 
Happy November!
 
Hope you all have a good month. I'm sure I'll have a great one (the majority of the time!).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment