Sunday 12 June 2011

Glamour Awards

Yes, it was the Glamour Awards on Tuesday night and sorry it has taken so long to post a blog about it. 
As you know, I love Glamour magazine and in the ideal dream world that I think about most days, I would be a features and entertainment writer like Scarlett Russell. I loved her recent work in July 2011s edition (with Adele as the beautiful cover star)! She interviewed some of the Women of the Year winners including:
Entrepreneur: Kim Kardashian
Editor's Special Award: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Comedy Actress: Miranda Hart
Film Actress: Gemma Arterton
Pandora Breakthrough: Ellie Goulding
and
Band: The Saturdays

Look at all those fabulous people that she interviewed and wrote a piece on as a job for the UKs top selling women's magazine! What a life! I'd love to ask her all about it or shadow her for a day. 

Anyway, back to the Glamour Awards...
Of course all the stars looked uber-sexy and glammed up for this huge event! It would be amazing to attend and I would definitely buy some designer dress to wear to the occasion. 















Images courtesy of The Daily Mail

The Glamour Awards were also sponsored by one of my favourite things... Pandora. I love my Pandora to pieces and I only need one more charm to complete the bracelet! My friends all chipped in and bought me it as a special gift for my 18th birthday. 
Then, I was given four charms in total from my best friend and parents. It was a beautiful start and I carried on building it. 
Every charm has a specific meaning behind it which is why I love the Memories collection so much as it gives you exactly that. 

Full list of Glamour Women of the Year winners:
Presenter of the Year - Davina McCall
Designer of the Year - Sarah Burton
Filmmaker of the Year - Jane Goldman
Theatre Actress of the Year - Naomie Harris
TV Personality of the Year - Dannii Minogue
Pandora Breakthrough of the Year - Ellie Goulding
Writer of the Year - Dawn French
Sportswoman of the Year - Jessica Ennis
Band of the Year - The Saturdays
Accessory Designer of the Year - Victoria Beckham
Radio Personality of the Year - Fearne Cotton
TV Actress of the Year - Lenora Crichlow
Comedy Actress of the Year - Miranda Hart
Entrepreneur of the Year - Kim Kardashian
UK Solo Artist of the Year - Adele Adkins
Film Actress of the Year - Gemma Arterton
Woman of Tomorrow - Jessie J
Editor's Special Award - Rosie Huntington Whiteley
Man of the Year - Garrett Hedlund
Outstanding Contribution - Stevie Nicks


Buy Glamour!

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment