Wednesday 29 June 2011

Old School Glamour

The other day, I popped in to see the boyfriend and he was watching King Kong, the remake. I do like the film but I think that I have to be in the mood to watch it. I got thinking to myself how everything in technology has changed from the time of the original. However, movies were said to have been amazing back then, especially at the beginning of Hollywood. Imagine living in Hollywood and you saw the likes of Marilyn Monroe walking out of a set. How immense would that have been!
I just thought that a could post a blog showing the glamour icons and the men and women that today's actors look up to.









The next two pictures are to show how far technology has come since the 1930s!



Can you believe the difference?

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment