Tuesday 28 June 2011

Queen B

times two!

A dedication to the Queen B of music and the Queen B of drama.
You have probably guessed both:
Bootylicious Beyoncé and Queen Bitch Blair Waldorf aka Leighton Meester.

I, for one, love both their styles, their successes and how they rock their body shapes.
I was watching Beyoncé on the Glastonbury highlights on TV and I just could not take my eyes off her! She has got such curves and her legs are not stick thin (a lot like my own) therefore Beyoncé is my new person to look to for body hang ups because I have a lot of those like all girls do, but her legs and my legs are quite similar (apart from the fact that hers are very strong and she can dance in heels for eight hours straight).
Her costumes are amazing in her shows and her style is great as her is customized to her body shape.
I <3 Beyoncé Knowles!









Now then, for the other Queen B... Miss Blair aka Leighton Meester.
In Gossip Girl, she always looks so pristine and perfect but in real life, Leighton Meester likes to rock her style up a bit, more rough around the edges which is lucky for her because she can pull anything off.












There you have it.
Two of the Queen's in showbiz.

faye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment